Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Bite-sized nutella brownies

On Saturday I found myself with a few minutes to spare. I am a sucker for nutella, so I thought I'd give these a whirl. They are super easy. Better yet, you probably don't even need to go to the supermarket if you want to bake them. All 5 ingredients are likely to be in your pantry!


Makes 24 mini cupcake sized brownies.
Ingredients:
1 cup nutella
2 egg
10 tablespoons plain flour
Chocolate, to decorate.


Method:
Grease and line mini cupcake pans with 24 liners.
Soften nutella slightly in microwave (don't melt). Add nutella and the egg to a bowl, and whisk until nice and smooth. Add flour, and whisk until combined. 
The batter is quite thick. Spoon batter equally into 24 liners (1/2 to 3/4 full), and sprinkle with chocolate to decorate. Bake for 10-12 minutes.


Shoeboxgirl

No comments: